Amateur Record: 3-0
Fighting out of: New York
- Grew up on a dairy farm that her grandpa and parents ran.
- She has two kids.
- Loves fixing tractors and farm machinery.
- If Emme wants something bad enough, she won’t stop till she gets it.
- She would like to be able to grow or raise her own food.
- Emme was a Cadet National Wrestling Champion.
- She is a quiet person.
- Loves learning new things.
Matthew: How did you get started in MMA?
Emme: I got started in MMA because I love to battle. It’s more of a battle against myself.
Matthew: You’ve already won three fights this year. What are your goals for the rest of this year, and going into 2017?
Emme: My goals for 2016-2017 are to learn as much as I can, and to get in as many fights as I can.
Matthew: Besides going to decision in your first fight, you’ve won both of your other fights by knockout in the first round. What is the best part of your game?
Emme: The best part of my game is probably my wrestling and drive.
Matthew: Which professional fighter do you fight most like?
Emme: Oh, I don’t think I fight like anyone at this point in time. I’m just going to use my strengths while I fine tune the rest of my game.
Matthew: If you could pick anyone to fight, past or present, who would you like to fight?
Emme: Well, there are a few people I would love to see standing across from me in the cage, but I won’t drop any names.
Emme Weber vs. Samantha Steiner: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t4_UOB7U1g
Photo Credit: Richie C Photography